Under My Skin

May 3, 2013

Things that make me uncomfortable. Honestly, not a whole lot does. I'm a pretty open person and comfortable with myself. But I can think of a few things. Having dirt under my finger nails. Oh my, that does drive me crazy! I also don't like when my nails get very long because they tend to get dirty faster. Ick. It makes me uncomfortable if I don't have some kind of chocolate in my house. I don't eat it all the time, I just feel better knowing it's there if I happen to need it. When I go into crisis mode (which happens very rarely) I just need that chocolate. It's sad but true. This last one is hard to admit. It really bothers me when people sing along to a song and sing the wrong words. Why??? I have no idea. But it gets under my skin. Oh. And bugs. So gross.
xo Sue

2 comments:

  1. The whole dirt of the finger nails drives me crazy too! And I have three dogs so just touching them makes my nails dirty no matter what. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and keep my nails short but it's hard sometimes!

      Delete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!