The Things I Do

May 6, 2013

I love my daughter and husband. I believe in fierce, passionate love. Any other kind doesn't make sense to me. I dance. Oh my, I love to dance. I used to dance competitively and I desperately miss that. I do yoga. Now with a tiny one it's harder to get it in every day but I try. Lately she's been sleeping in so I can take some time in the morning to do it (yay!). I take pictures. I don't think I'll ever do it professionally (although I never say never). I love to capture moments in life. I write. I've started more stories than I care to admit. I still haven't finished one but I will one day. I know it. I read a lot. I don't know how many books I've read in my life but it's definitely over 1,000. And most recently, I'm a doula. I help women make informed choices about childbirth (ps what's a doula?). These are just some of the things I do.

xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. A very busy lady! I also believe in strong love. It shouldn't be any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the things you do!! They make you you..

    [[did not mean to rhyme. It's late.. and it happened. :D]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Sue! you do the best things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!