A Day In May

May 15, 2013

I put more effort into this post than I have in a very long time. I had my iPhone handy all day snapping pics of pretty much everything. Aaron is now convinced of my insanity. When I wouldn't let him take a bite of pizza without a picture he may have rolled his eyes at me (don't worry, he was smiling while he did it). The A Beautiful Mess app could not have come out on a better day. I had way too much fun editing these photos and it took a while to narrow it down to my favs. So here's a little peak into a typical day around our home. Enjoy! 


PS This is the song I listened to while editing pics today. I've always loved it.
xo Sue

Wonderwall by Oasis/oasis on Grooveshark

6 comments:

  1. what a difference life as a mommy makes!! what did you use to get all your pictures together? I usually use iPiccy, but honestly, it's been so long since I've been able to edit and mess with pics that I just haven't...

    and you are NOT kidding!! a beautiful mess app is my most favorite now!
    is it not so much fun and addicting?

    your girl is growing so fast.
    i'm sure you're taking tons of awesome pics to document everything.
    and all the little instagram projects you do - LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on it. No words, just pics? Perfect.

    I am SO jealous of the nail polish, by the way. My nails are SCREAMING for help. screaming, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day filled with lots of smiles. Great App!! I am going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely play around with it! It's one of my new favorites.

      Delete
  4. Super cute photo collage! I loved today's post so much, I had a lot of fun with it and same thing, I felt like I really put a lot of effort into it. PS I LOVE that song! Haven't heard it in so long but I remember being absolutely obsessed in high school.

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby is SO PRETTY! Don't ever ever ever stop taking pictures. Everyone loves to hate the one person who takes all the pictures because they're the ones who save the memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!