I'm Not Much for Ranting

May 22, 2013

Oh dear, today's post may be the one I've been looking forward to the least. Rant about something... I am not good in a rant. It's just not my forte. I think it's because I try to follow that old saying "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." Wouldn't the world be a better place if we all did that? Yes, I just got all Suzy Sunshine on you. Sorry! This is it though. This is the one day I just can't do.

I will, however, show you something awesome. At least I think it's awesome. Look what my Ever girl learned today. I'm pretty sure she's a genius.

xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy Everly! I mean, if it's not for the little moments then what moments do we have, right?

    And I commend you on not being a ranter. I at first was thinking I wasn't, until I got going, and then I realized I can rant all the time. As can my husband. It sometimes makes for long nights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for these little moments!

    and oh, gosh. I'm totally a ranter. And this is why I would never even begin a "ranting" blog post, because then I would never stop, and I'd go off on all sorts of tangents, and I would probably lose all of my followers. lol! There is a time and a place for me to rant, and generally my poor husband gets to hear it! I can hold my tongue until we're alone, and then I just let it all out! haha thank goodness he's such a patient guy and willing to listen to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, good for you for having a positive attitude! :-) Everly is definitely a genius! PS I told my husband I want to name our first girl baby Everly someday... Can't get over that gorgeous name!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, that is such a good video, and mostly I 100% agree - the world would be such a nicer place if we talked about what we love. On the flipside, it is important to express and not repress :) I think that there is a time and a place for ranting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!