A Year of Instagram & a Vlog About Nothing

Jun 14, 2012

This is the first picture I ever Instagramed- exactly one year ago. How cool is that? I love being able to look back at all my pics over this last year. Seriously, I adore Instagram. If you follow me I apologize for yesterday. I was doing something special and needed to Instagram about 40 pics! I can't WAIT to share with you the result of the something special though. I promise it will be well worth it.


I've become enthralled with film photography lately. I ordered three (yes three!) "toy" cameras off Amazon today. I'm already anticipating their arrival! Also, because I love you, I made a vlog. It was in no way planned but that's okay. Twink makes a cameo and I talk about nothing so it's a really good one.



And of course I'm continuing to share my love of photography with you all by introducing more fabulous ladies on the blog.

**************************************************************
This pic is both by & of Lou @ Foxy Whiskers (I know, that's some serious skill).
Lou Says: This photo was taken in Quebec City a couple of years ago. We were wondering around at night and snapped this picture with a self timer. I still can't believe how wonderfully the picture turned out!
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Lou says: I am left handed, I am one of seven children, I love the sound that high heels make when you walk down the pavement, and one day it is my dream to have my own vegetable garden- complete with three chickens!
You can find Lou elsewhere too.
Blog - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Hellocotton - Pinterest

This picture was taken by Allyce @ Chalk in the Rain.
Allyce says: I'm no photographer, this photo was taken through instagram actually. This photo is one of my favorites because I love the bright colors blooming in this picture.
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Allyce says: Our family has close relation to the McCoys & I'm PROUD to say that I can bust out all the Just Dance 3 choreography to "Party Rock Anthem," "Gonna Make You Sweat," and "Forget You" anytime... anywhere. Thank you Just Dance.
You can find Allyce elsewhere too.
Blog - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Pinterest

Mindy @ My Life As Mindy took this next pic.
Mindy says: I took this picture Easter 2011 and it was by complete luck it turned out so well. I told her to smile, and she did. This picture captures her personality, beauty, and sweet nature in one shot!
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Mindy says: I want to write a book one day. I have no idea if I will or what it will be about, but I will write it one day!
You can find Mindy elsewhere too.
Blog - Facebook - Pinterest

This pic is from Heather @ A Day in the Life of a Pascoe Wife.
Heather says: I love this photo because it was the first smile that I was able to capture, even though he was asleep when he smiled he still melted my heart.
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Heather says: I am deathly afraid of lizards, not the big huge ones but the tiny ones. I run and scream when I see them, they scare me to death.
You can find Heather elsewhere too.
Blog - Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Pfff I never wear makeup so it's no problem. And GGGGGGaAAAAAAAAhhHHHHHHHHh I can't wait to meet Twink *_* SO FLUFFY AND NICE. My kitties are fluffy but they're mean, lol. They bite. I have scars.

    Aaanyway your sister needs to seriously pop out that baby. It can't sit in there forever. I'm jealous that you get to be an aunt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're almost an aunt (if not already)!!!! i think i can tell how excited you are :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!