Sunday Favorites on Father's Day

Jun 16, 2012

Dad, Sue, Joe - Obviously this pic is a few years old but it's beyond difficult to find pictures with my dad actually in them!
This Sunday my most important favorite is my daddy. I am a daddy's girl and always have been. When I was little I wouldn't eat dinner unless I was in my dad's lap, eating off his plate. Did I mention that I was also spoiled? He is the best dad a girl could ever ask for- loving, kind, patient- and he'll go with me to get sushi any time I want. Or spicy foods. We share a love of both and everyone else in the family thinks we're nuts. I love my daddy so very much.

I'm trying to conceive a reason why I need this floral hair wreath. It calls out to me.

Kirsten shared the coolest customizable chandelier and I love it.

This button bracelet DIY is adorable and I think my limited skills could handle it.

Brielle wrote a cute post about plants vs babies- I'm fairly certain they're different!

I love prosciutto. And this chicken prosciutto salad looks divine. Plus, Daryl gives you a recipe for homemade croutons. Must try!

Kelsie does a cute series called What I (Wish) I Wore Wednesdays and the outfits are always darling.

And have you ever had homemade pickles? They are delicious. You can find an easy recipe here!


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! haha missionary joe!

    xo, b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you linked up to the networking blog hop - you have a lovely blog! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's wear flower wreaths while walking around Japan, it'll be cool, nobody will notice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool photo, and you mentioning sushi and spicy food really made me want it. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!