Instagram to Postrgram

Jun 21, 2012

Remember last week when I had to apologize for going overboard with all the Instagram pics? Now you get to see exactly why I did that! Next week I'll share an art project I did with some of mine, but for now I'm going to show off this beauty. I don't usually want 3'x3' pics of myself in the house (I swear I'm not that vain) but this is one of my husband's favorites and he helped me pick it out. The best part? It's made up entirely of my personal Instagramed pics. 


I know you love this and now you want one of your own, right? Go visit Postrgram to get yours. Seriously, they were so awesome to work with. I had questions before I ordered that were all answered immediately, and I got to approve a proof of my poster before it was actually printed. A year of my life all in one picture. I'm in love.

PS Do you want to do a sponsor swap in July? I have a few spots left so shoot me an email if you're interested!

14 comments:

  1. OMG this is like the coolest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE....I love it! And now I need one. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would LOVE this! I think I just found a Christmas present...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love that! How awesome! It looks fantastic. I really want one. I think I need to take some more Instagram pics now so I have enough! lol


    Also, I would love to keep up the sponsor swap for July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i love this!! I soooo want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos:X Very inspirational blog!

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will most definitively be ordering mind in September :) whoa, so cool looking!
    <3 thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!