Sunday Favorites

Jun 23, 2012

This darling guy is my puppy back home, Toby. See how he sleeps with his tongue out?
It's too long for his mouth and it's always sticking out. Always.

Jane's recipe for spicy shrimp & teriyaki chicken kabobs looks so delish. I'm going to drop in for a BBQ if I'm ever in Hawaii.

This clutch is absolutely adorable and perfect for summer parties.

Patricia did a fun layout change how-to on her blog that I just loved.

This idea for preserving your fresh herbs is the best I've seen.

Kirstie shared an awesome recipe for pie crust that I need to try.

Mindy's five minute friday about Risk this week was a great read. She took it in her own direction and I love that.

And if anyone can crochet well enough to make me this purse I would love you forever. Seriously.


4 comments:

  1. Thats for mentioning me! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to pick Toby up and snuggle him! Love the tongue sticking out of his mouth! Great shot! Love that cute little yellow clutch too; very cool and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the mention! And, yes please do! We always end up making way too much. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!