Simply Pretty Things

Jun 22, 2012

 Remember a while ago I talked about ordering the Wuthering Heights cuff bracelet? Well it came in the mail yesterday and made me so happy. Isn't is a beauty? And it has my favorite line:
Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
That's how I feel about my hubby. I know, cheesy. The bracelet is so cute though!


I have a few more fabulous sponsors to share with you today, just because I love you so much. And their pictures are beautiful. Also, I know I said this yesterday but I still have a few spots open for sponsors next month and I would love to work with you!

******************************************************************

This picture is from Kirsten @ Through the Front Door.
Kirsten says: This picture is of Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado, and the reason it is one of my favorites is because it reminds me of one of the most beautiful places and an amazing two weeks I spent there with some wonderful people.
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Kirsten says: I seriously think bananas taste better when you slice them. Seriously, try it... I swear it's true :)
You can find Kirsten elsewhere too.

This photo was taken by Jenn @ Passenger Seat Perspectives.
Jenn says: I love this because after trying and trying to get a close-up picture of birds outside our house, this one finally sat long enough to take the photo! I think it came out beautiful.
When asked, what's something most people don't know about you,
Jenn says: There are a lot of people who don't know I blog ;) It seems silly, but it's something I do that is personal to me, and I think I worry sometimes that people would laugh at some of the things I post. And I'm really not the type to share personal things with the world. But I love sharing things through my blog!
You can find Jenn elsewhere too.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That cuff bracelet is INTENSE! I likey! A LOT! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those mountains...
    i would LIVE in the mountains if given the choice!!
    and.. even though sometimes, i want to throw my husband across the room, we have souls made of the same stuff too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty's comment made me laugh : ) Thanks for posting this even though I was late! And not getting mad at me when I totally forgot the giveaway too! You have such patience : ) I am super sorry I missed it : ( I need to still enter it anyway! And your bracelet is gorgeous! I wonder if they have a Pride and Prejudice one...or Little Women...or A Tree Grows in Brooklyn...or all three...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is so cute! You always seem to find the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't looked yet, because I wanted to leave a comment first, but I will be clicking on the link to find out more about that bracelet. It is gorgeous, and what a unique idea. I am a relatively new follower, so hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bananas DO taste better sliced. I love them sliced up in cereal or yogurt but can't stand to bit into one. I love it when someone else puts one of my weird quirks into words! What a smart girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!