Summer List

Jun 4, 2012

Amazing plans for the summer? I made myself a little list.
  1. Play on the beach. Yes, the one in that picture.
  2. Go to Korea. Just because I can.
  3. Take a mini-vaca with Aaron.
  4. Take Twink to the dog park at least once a week.
  5. Make a new friend.
  6. Go roller skating.
  7. Video chat to see my new niece who will be here ANY DAY NOW!
  8. Have a Murder Mystery Party.
  9. Explore somewhere new.
  10. Buy sidewalk chalk and put it to good use.
  11. Read a new book every week.
  12. Play on a playground.
  13. Make art.
  14. Photograph EVERYTHING.
  15. Have an amazing time when my BFF Jess visits!
What's on your summer list my darlings?

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great list to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic summer you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go to Korea, but I might have to settle for the roller skating instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some pretty great summer plans! I have beach days at the top of my list to make up for not making it to the beach last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great :)
    i think i'd also like to make a new friend, a local one. all of my friends are so far away.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. def love love LOVE this list...i def need to make one of these :-)



    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea! i feel the need now to do one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! So far my summer has consisted of moving and packing for my trip to Nashville! Other then that, it is really wide open & up for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm Alexandra, found your blog through Mindy's "My Life As..."
    Sounds like a good list! I believe I shall make one as well ;) Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, definitely want to make a list of all the things i want to do this summer. i will be very jealous if you go to korea. that would be incredible!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I wanna do one! memememememme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an awesome summer to me! On my list of plans at the moment is to cross my fingers that all the snow on our road at the moment melts overnight so I can go out tomorrow! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an amazing pic! Makes me want to be right there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!