Sunday Favorites

Jun 2, 2012


Hooray for Sunday Favorites! I found some great web links this week. Of course I always think that but I hope some of you agree with me.

I'm obsessed with the lace jewelry in this shop. It's so beautiful! 

Jenn shared her awesome $2 manicure this week. I love the color she used!

Shane shared this beautiful story that you should definitely go watch. It's worth it!

These Caprese Bites look so delicious. I LOVE tomatoes & mozzarella and would probably eat 100 before I noticed they were all missing.

This is a beautiful post written about depression and learning to laugh because of the rain.

Kristina is having a linky party about healthy living this month and I'm really excited for it.

And this might be the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. I'm pretty sure I laughed for an hour.

Have a beautiful Sunday my lovelies.

6 comments:

  1. That post about depression was touching. I have a friend who is going through it at the moment and I found the post a beautiful, human reminder of what it's like (even though my background is Psychology). Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your faves! i had to stop and explore them all :)oh, and i found you on pinterest - that will be so much fun exploring your boards when i get some extra time. LOVE your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $2 manicure? now this is something I could handle. oh and tomatoes and mozzarella ... I could handle that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the Bloggess' post about depression was beautiful... it really hit home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking to me : ) Funny how I didn't think anyone liked that post! Encouraged to know you did. Cannot wait to check out the post on depression!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!