Twink Update.

Mar 20, 2012

Thank you all for your sweet words and thoughts for Twink today. He did really well in his surgery but because it was a complicated procedure he now has two incisions healing and he's in a lot of pain. He yelps whenever someone moves him and it hurts my heart every time. I've spent a good part of the day frustrated and holding back tears over my baby's pain. Like a crazy puppy mama I actually started crying when I picked him up at the vet. Overall he's doing well though and he has 2 weeks of R&R before he's allowed back outside to play like a puppy again. He's such an active puppy that I don't know how he'll fare but I'm hoping for the best. His little cone of shame is so sadly precious that I had to share it with you all. And I'm completely exhausted so I'm going to snuggle with my hubby and my puppy and try to get some sleep tonight.

9 comments:

  1. Aw, poor Twink, hope the little guy feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Twink baby!! I'm praying he starts to feel like himself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing. I hope he is feeling better soon. It is so sad when they are hurting and there isn't anything you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - the cone of shame!

    Poor guy! I hoping for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His cone is pretty cute on him. :) Glad he made it through the surgery ok! I'm sure that he'll heal quickly thanks to being such a young thing! (And obviously he has an attentive nurse.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well little guy.
    Followed. And maybe you will stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor little guy! That breaks my heart! But he still looks so adorable :) I hope he heals quickly and feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww... poor little thing. So cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW! cutest little guy ever :)

    Hope he's better asap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!