My Siblings Are Awesome.

Mar 5, 2012

I have 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers (all taller than me) and they are all awesome (the first picture is us in order of age). They're smart, they're talented, and they're all cute as can be. These pictures are almost 2 years old and they've gotten even cuter since then. But these are the only family pictures we have without someone in a wedding dress!



Today I got these videos in my email from my brother. They're of Jordan (#4) and Morgan (#5) showing off some mad skills. Morgan flips with the grace of a well-seasoned cheerleader and Jordan flings himself around with the fearlessness of a 20-year-old-boy. I love that, thanks to technology, I can still see what's going on in their lives. It makes me sad to not be there in person but at least I can still appreciate the little moments with them! And now I desperately want to go find a room full of trampolines and do my own flips. I'm not nearly as good as these two though.


14 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to stop by and let u know I posted your button on my bog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come visit your blog but I don't know what your website is! For some reason your profile is blocked but if you leave the address I'd love to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you guys are SO cute!! I love that you are from a big family! I really want a big family. But, I'll settle for 4. Daniel is on board with that but he thinks I'm crazy that I would happily have more. And, wow those flips are awesome! I wish I had done gymnastics when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so good lookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!!! Love this!! Love the last picture... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are all cute! great pics! yay for siblings! im the oldest too-i've 2 bros and a sister! :) I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I stopped back by! I have no idea how my profile got blocked! I must have been messing with settings but it's fixed now! :)

    Btw,.. a room full of trampolines looks so fun! When I was first viewing your blog it was on my phone so I didn't see the videos. Now I feel like a room full of trampolines should be on my bucket list! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are great! You are all a cute as can be :) I have one brother but always thought it would be so cool to have a big family, lots of love to go around :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are amazing...you and your siblings are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you guys all have the exact same eyes! Crazy awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds lovely to have such a big family and so many siblings :) I only have one brother (who's 13 years older than me so we didn't really grow up together). And I always wanted more siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, how cute are you guys?! I have 2 sisters and I always thought that was a lot haha. Now, that I'm older I know better. Its always more fun when you have more siblings :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!