A Photo Shoot with Twink.

Mar 28, 2012

I got a new camera for my birthday. It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. It's perfect for someone who's just starting to get into photography more. Someone like me! So naturally I whip it out every moment that I see something worth capturing. And there are a lot of those with such a cute little puppy. I've been reading different tips and tricks to making my pictures better and utilizing all of my DSLR features. I'm not going pro anytime soon but it's so fun to try it all. These are my favorites of him so far. He's just too cute for words.


7 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I have the Rebel too and I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Twink is such a cutie! And, I am super de duper jealous of your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cutie! Doesn't a good camera instantly make everything look better? I swear Mikko's cuteness didn't come across before but now it does! Lol is it weird that I just suggested my cat wasn't photogenic enough with my previous camera?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! Twink is so adorable!! Nice shots with the new camera :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgoodness! WHat a cutie!

    I loved learning that you like to make cards to send to your loved ones since you live so far away from them!

    I love sending little care packages myself, that's one of the reasons I'm excited about my giveaway! Hopefully I can help you out! It's lovely to meet you though! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...such sweet photos! Twink is so cute!
    My husband bought me the same camera for Christmas and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your pictures of Twink. You are going to do great at Photography...but this means I better see tons of pics before I leave lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!