Tomorrow It's Link Up Time.

Mar 23, 2012

Tomorrow is my first link up. I'm nervous no one will participate! So I thought it would give you all some inspiration & motivation. 

First of all, the inspiration: For our very first Vlog link up I'll make it easy. All you have to do it make a little video introducing yourself, your family, your life, basically whatever you want to talk about, and answer the question "What is your favorite birthday treat?" 

Second, the motivation: Everyone who links up will be entered into another little giveaway, separate from my birthday giveaway, and the prize will be awesome. 

So are you ready for this link up? I know I'm excited about it! 
Oh, and I made a new little "about me" on my sidebar
------------>
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I get so nervous doing vlogs but I will attempt to find some time to make one, so you will have at one person linked up!

    I know the feeling you are feeling, I have been holding off starting a link up over fear no one will link up haha.

    Need to get over it. Good luck with your link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try to link up tomorrow! how exciting, only one more day til your bday!! well it's 3:23pm here, so idk what time there in japan!

    btw, i LOVE your new intro about me on your sidebar. the quirky phrases :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would, I just don't know how to do a vlog! I'm not that techno savvy. And I don't know if I'll have enough time tomorrow to figure it out. Maybe someday ; )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done a blog in a long time... I'll try to work on it tomorrow... how long is your linky open for? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!