Tuesday 10 {a link up}

May 8, 2012

Every week Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby does a Tuesday 10 link up. Since I'm almost a day ahead of most of my bloggy friends I usually forget about link ups but I really wanted to be a part of this one! The theme this week is 10 favorite Instagram pics. What could be better?
spring nails
the best quesadilla in the world
I love socks and I am a nerd
just me
my iPhone Holga lens
one of my many juices
cheese rolls... they are amazing
my neon blue pants
fun things came in the mail today
my camera bag is always stuffed



Mom2MemphisandRuby

11 comments:

  1. LOVE your ring!!
    And yay for new, pretty shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails! The socks are straight up killing me! I want some so bad! : ) And I want your camera bag too. Your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I love the pics -- your food pics made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants look AMAZING on you! geeeeet it!

    Also, your ring is so pretty! What kind of stone is that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please tell me where you got your camera bag???

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cheese rolls look soooo yummy! You should post a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your neon pants! those are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your neon pants! those are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ALL of these... I'm dying to know where those pretty little wedges came from!

    P.S. you rock neon pants better than anyone I know. Own it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your nails match your ring, and those floral shoes are SO pretty! :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute nails! And stuff in the mail rocks. Happy day after today (here). :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!