Something Good

May 28, 2012

Today is the day we link up for Send Something Good! What a fun project this was. Remember when I talked about it before? Anyway, I sent a package to Jess at The In Between and I received a package from Christianna at Dream On, Lovely. It was so fun. I think they said something like 180 bloggers participated in this project. These are the lovely things that I got in the mail.
She wrapped everything up and put cute tags giving me hints about them. 
It was so fun to open the box and see I still got to open "presents" after that.
I loved everything! 
The magazines were so fun to read- I've bookmarked several pages for future reference. 
I can't wait to cook with the seasoning. 
I must be creative and come up with something tasty!
The Mr. & Mrs. cups were handmade for us. 
She even included toys for my Twink baby! 
We all know anyone who spoils my puppy is automatically my friend.
And how did she know DP chapstick is my favorite kind? 
This is the package that I sent to Jess!
All sorts of Japanese goodness!
I had way too much fun putting her package together.

13 comments:

  1. I love it all! You both did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great job you all did with your packages! I wish I had known about this earlier. I did get wonderful goodies in the mail last week - nothing quite like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god - the Japanese goodness is to die for! amazing! yay great job :) x Rin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like she pays attention when she reads your blog! I LOVE creole seasoning, let me know if you find something great to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mugs are so cute!
    Also, getting a bag full of Japanese goodies has got to be pretty exciting :)

    xoxo, jamie brooke
    jamie-brooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good haul! glad it made it all the way to japan sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those mugs!! This was so much fun, I can't wait for the next go around with Send Something Good! :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your goodies! What fun, it's like Christmas.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! I wish I'd gotten in on this when it started. :) I love those mugs you got.

    ReplyDelete
  10. getting magazines from other places is like getting treasure! haha. i love it!
    so glad to have you participate in SSG! hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those mugs are adorable! love all the items that you got.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved my package and it looks like you got great stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i missed this one! but how fun! i love getting mail and sending mail too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!