Sunday Favorites

May 27, 2012

I'm especially excited about Sunday Favorites today. 
I've got some awesome things to share with you. 
BE EXCITED.

First is this cuff bracelet
Click on the link- you'll love it.
Wuthering Heights is one of my all time absolute favorite novels. 
I just so happened to find this treasure so I can WEAR the book and look adorbs. 
Don't worry, I've already ordered one and I'm waiting (not so) patiently for it's arrival.

Kristina shared her favorite go-to pinterest recipes this week and just looking at them made me hungry!

Patricia has spent this month writing about her personal experiences with foster care for National Foster Care Month. 
It's some really beautiful writing.

This mango+avocado salad looks too delish to miss. 
And I have everything to make it in my fridge.

Kirstie wrote a fun post about enjoying the little moments together- especially when you don't get a lot of them!

And at this very moment THIS is how I feel.
So I'm going to let my husband take me out to dinner.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cuff bracelet!!! Thanks for posting Patricia's link - I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea for a Sunday post! Hope you don't mind if I do the same & give you credit of course! Maybe a link up is in order??

    Love that bracelet! Off to check out the other links now! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that qoute! I felt like that yesterday!! Thanks girly for adding me to your Sunday FAvorites list! That totally made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cuff bracelet is gorgeous! I've been dying for the Kate Spade clutches with book cover images - especially the Great Gatsby one :)I hope you had a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. gyrrhurrdurr I just saw this...thank you so much for mentioning meeeee!!!

    That quote you posted happened to me this past week lol. I love just saying NOPE NOT DOING ANYTHING KBYE. Makes me feel like a rebel, a REBEL OF ADULTHOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!