About the Husband Man

May 28, 2012

If I didn't write about my husband today I would feel very ungrateful. I know Memorial Day is the day to remember fallen service members, but it can also a day to honor all our service members. My husband is dedicated and hardworking and doesn't get nearly as much credit for pure awesome as he should. And so for the first time on my blog I'm going to properly introduce my him.

This is Aaron.
He's a member of the United States Air Force.
He doesn't usually get this dressed up, but our wedding was a special occasion.
He looked so handsome that day.

Usually he looks more like this, which suits him well.

Aaron Loves
Sue
Twink
Iced Tea
Video Games
Drawing


Aaron Likes
Grilling
Snowboarding
Coke Zero
Singing


Aaron Doesn't Like
Working Crazy Hours
Doing the Dishes
Waking Up Early


My Aaron is such a genuinely good person.
Today and every day, I am PROUD to call him my husband.

12 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleas tell your husband a huge THANK YOU for his service to our country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, Sue! You and Aaron are both very lucky to have each other! Thank you Aaron & Sue for making such a huge sacrifice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post. Hope you are enjoying your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! <3

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of your husband! You should be extremely proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a right to post about him, and I'm so glad you did.
    1. Ya'll are cute :)
    2. Thank you for service to our country. Him for being out there when called upon, and you for making this sacrifice.

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please tell your husband thank you from me for all that he does!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet post.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. :) He seems great!
    Oh and he's from KC!!!!

    Sorry this is soooo late!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!