A Picture a Day in February. Part 4.

Feb 29, 2012

This is the last of this link up and I'm a little sad. This was a really fun one and thanks to Whiskey Tango Foxtrot for hosting it! I'm going to tell a secret about my very last photo. It's just me. I mean the REAL me. Mousse in my hair, moisturizer on my face, chapstick on my lips and that's it. No makeup (because chapstick is really just moisturizer for your lips), no hairstyling (in fact it's still a little wet in that picture), just me being me. It's a little intimidating to post but it's real. And I like real.





If you want to learn a crazy thing about Japan go visit me over at My Life as a Sailor's Princess where I'm guest blogging today. And of course, meet the Sailor's Princess while you're there.

9 comments:

  1. Love the last picture of you... you are gorgeous!!!

    Is there going to be a March photo a day challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cadbury season!! Yaaaaaaay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the books you have pics of ;) Some of my faves ;) Those Cadburry eggs are the death of me. They are so delicious lol. Cut pics doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you! Gorgeous. And, I can't believe how quickly February went. Wow! It's over tomorrow and that is just nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i just love #25!!!
    -jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get Harry Potter page to screen, I've heard good thing about it :)

    Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of the Creme Eggs!
    Also, you look great without makeup! I would never post a photo like that! I would frighten all my readers away, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so excited that cadbury eggs are back!!!!
    xx jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!