Liebster Love

Feb 4, 2012

My friends, I feel so honored. Laura over at Our Reflection (you may remember her from my last post) has passed the Liebster Blog Award on to me. I'd seen the words "Liebster Blog" before but I didn't know what it was until now. Basically, you get Liebster Blog Award because someone thinks your blog is great and wants to pass it along for others to read. Its always awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to help promote exposure and make new friends. That's pretty cool, right? So I want to take a quick minute and request that you all check out each of these lovelies I'm passing the award on to. They really are worth reading!


Laura said (about me):
She is a military wife currently stationed in Northern Japan. I love reading about the strong, loving relationship she has with her husband. This was perfectly said, "It's never perfect, but I have a wonderful life." Such a positive outlook!

Now that is pretty much the sweetest thing she could have said and I may have gotten a little teary eyed. (I don't know what happened to me but about the time I turned 24 my body decided it would now cry over EVERYTHING where it had previously cried over NOTHING. Believe me, we've had some talks about it. But my body continues to win the battle.) But I digress.

The rules of this award are: 
Here are the rules. When you receive this award you:
  1. Post the award on your blog.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere... other bloggers.
  5. Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!


I'll be honest (even though this probably sounds silly), I've had a hard time deciding who to pass this award on to. Not because I couldn't think of anyone but because there are too many! I absolutely love every blog that I follow, whether on GFC or Bloglovin', and most of them have under 200 followers. The first people I thought of passing the award on to were my Lovely Ladies of February. Seriously. They're that great that I want to put them up here again. But I did just do a post about them... so I'm resisting the urge and sharing a few of my other favorites with you all today. 

  • Kristen @ Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (I know, best blog name ever) She's cute. She's stylish. She designs blogs (which is just awesome). She has a cute little puggle lady. Her blog posts always make me smile! Oh, and she's doing a pretty cool February photo link up right now.
  • Grace @ Grace Loves Iggy She is a mom to two little babes. She loves fashion. She's doing a 365 clothing challenge this year (I don't have the self control to join her!). She writes about whatever happens to be on her mind, which can be very random and I love that.
  • Brittany @ Bee LittleQueen She is darling. She writes about things that really matter to her, and we all know how hard that can be sometimes. I've only recently started reading her blog but I already love it.
  • Lauren @ A Modern Day Wife's Journey She lives in Florida (my home state!). She has a cute puppy (I kinda love other puppy moms). She loves Glee. I'm pretty sure we could be best friends purely based on these three things alone. Oh, and of course I love her blog.
  • Britney @ Jesse's Girl She is so cute. She blogs about her husband and baby and sometimes her pups. She is very creative and I love to see the things she comes up with.
So take the time to go visit these lovely ladies. I promise, you won't regret it. And ladies, pass on the love!

6 comments:

  1. how nice of you! I'm so chuffed, I'm pretty sure this is the first award i've one! I'm checking out your other peeps now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much new friend, we pretty much could be besties based on those three things haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sue, you are so wonderful! I am totally smiling right now. I've never won a blog award before! thank you! You made my sunday morning! :) thanks for the love. I will surely pass on the love as well..now who to pick hmm hmm lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful exercise to expose more blogs to the reading public! The award also fosters good networks and relationships with other bloggers, which can evolve into real life connections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...thank you! I will have to share the love :) sorry it took me so long to respond. You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!