Monday Confessional. {a link up}

Feb 27, 2012

It's another Monday. This was a good one though because Aaron got a surprise day off. Of course he worked all weekend so it was his only day off for a while but we'll take it either way. We snuggled and played games and ran around with Twink. It's my idea of a perfect day. To end it all I'm linking up with Mo @ New on U for a few confessions.

  • I confess that I just cried through the entire episode With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept. OTH #316. It breaks my heart every time.
  • I confess that I spoil my puppy. A lot. He has more toys and eats more treats than any puppy I know. But he's so cute I find myself doing it without even realizing it. Aaron is just as guilty of this.
  • I confess that I need to spend more time writing on my own. REAL writing. Not blog writing or silly writing. But I love blog writing so much.
  • I confess that at this moment I am craving Cadbury Creme Eggs but instead I'm eating chips and salsa. It's not quite the same thing but I'll make do. 
Happy Monday Everyone!


5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up! I am just as guilty of puppy spoiling : ) I say it's ok to spoil them rotten - they never have to be well adjusted, contributing members of society, so we might as well indulge their every want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry every time I see that OTH episode, just thinking about makes me cry!!!

    I'm not ready for this show to come to end. It breaks my heart it will be over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for linking up!!!! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through The Ellie Life!

    I'm a new follower! ♥

    Nicole from insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This link-up cracks me up! So funny : ) I feel ya on the candy cravings, except mine would be Reese's PB Cup Eggs. Although I'm waiting until those go on sale. Go writing! You can do it!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!