A Quick Look Back.

Jan 1, 2012

2011 was a fabulous year...


In January I said goodbye to a bad year and celebrated grandma's birthday.
In February I celebrated love and uncovered a murderer
In March my baby sister got engaged and I celebrated my birthday.
In April I celebrated my best friend's birthday and cooked a LOT.
In May I took a trip to Japan and came home engaged.
In June my baby sister got married and I witnessed a beautiful event.
In July Aaron came to visit and I said goodbye to Harry
In August I shared my wedding ring and our engagement pictures
In September I shared wedding projects and remembered.
In October I created my 101 list and said goodbye.
In November Aaron and I got married and had a fantastic honeymoon.
In December I moved to Japan and celebrated the holidays with my husband.


This year had ups and downs, ins and outs, and was definitely full of surprises. I laughed and cried and tried to always remember that life is short and every minute counts. Here's to a wonderful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!