Thanks & a Silly Tip.

Jan 27, 2012

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who responded to my post yesterday about divorce. It was a very difficult post for me to write. I spent a lot of time reading and re-reading it to make sure I'd explained myself clearly and said things the way I meant to. I still had a lot of anxiety when I pushed the "publish post" button. It was a big milestone for me to be able to share something so private but I've received so much love and support from my blogging friends that I took a leap of faith and I am so glad I did. I've rarely felt so much love through my blog. So thank you again.

On a lighter note, I feel as though I haven't shared pictures around here lately so I'm going to give you a silly tip. My husband works very long hours and rarely gets a lunch break beyond eating at his desk so I try (and sometimes fail) to remember to pack him a lunch every day. The problem was he'd forget to grab it on his way out the door. The solution was so simple but I felt like a genius. Stick his car keys in the fridge along with his lunch. Some days I am brilliant.

4 comments:

  1. I know I didn't comment yesterday, but I DID read your post and I appreciated your honesty and your willingness to share! I always enjoy reading more of other's stories! Oh - and that tip about keys in the fridge? Genius! I am totally going to have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this with Jesse. He never brings his leftovers to work. It just dawned on me that maybe that speaks volumes about my cooking skills. Ha! Oh no. Maybe he is forgetting on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. I'll have to do this with Jarom. He always forgets. Maybe I'll have to put his boots by the fridge and his keys inside in hopes he'll remember. You are pure amazing love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I am stealing this idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!