Five Confessions. {a link up}

Jan 28, 2012

My cute friend Abby did a five confessions link up and her very first confession made me laugh and want to join in the fun. 


Confession: I cannot stand the sound of people chewing. There must always be some other noise. My poor husband learned this the hard way but learned quickly. Good man.


Confession: I still love Britney Spears. The episode of Glee she guest stared in is one of my very favorites. She will always be my angsty-teen years girl crush. I hope she keeps making music forever. Although maybe slightly better music than she has made lately. She will also always look like this in my mind.




Confession: I feel a little heartbroken when any TV show I'm attached to comes to an end. I believe that they should all go on forever so I have constant entertainment. Until I'm 105, at which point I plan to pass gracefully into the afterlife. 


Confession: I can't stand to have long nails but I keep them long for Aaron. He really loves when I scratch his back.


Confession: I am the klutziest person I know. If there is a dish to break, a shirt to ruin, a crack to trip over, or a wall to run into I will find it.

3 comments:

  1. I am totally the same on #5. I am so clumsy (especially when I first wake up in the morning) it's not even funny. Fun link up. Maybe I'll join in next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, all of these things are wonderful attributes :) If you didn't have these quirks you wouldn't be you. I'm so with you on being clumsy sometimes hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're planning to live to 105. Ha ha. I HATE when television shows end, too. SATC, Alias, The Sopranos, and now One Tree Hill? Ugh. Maybe we should start watching soap operas since they NEVER end.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!