A Caribbean Honeymoon.

Nov 30, 2011

Aaron and I had a fantastic honeymoon. We went on a 7 day cruise through the Western Caribbean; Grand Caymans, Roatan Island, Belize & Cozumel. It was perfect. We had lots of yummy food, plenty of entertainment & some very beautiful places to visit. Best of all, we spent 7 whole days with just the two of us. No family or friends, no computers or video games, no normal life distractions. Just lots of laughing, talking, kissing, snuggling & enjoying the little things in life. It was wonderful. I loved every minute of my Caribbean Honeymoon with my husband.
  • We went snorkeling- Aaron loved it so much he went twice
  • We ate shark & it was good
  • We went to some fantastic comedy shows
  • We went down the water slide like little kids- Aaron went 21 times
  • We ate lots of soft serve frozen yogurt
  • We found fun art to hang in our house
  • We only got sunburned a little bit
  • We climbed some beautiful Mayan ruins- I kicked my feet out over the edge while sitting on top & Aaron found out he's afraid of heights

2 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!