More 101.

Nov 28, 2011

I checked more things off my 101 list.

The number one item on my list is Marry Aaron and I did that on 11-11-11. It was a wonderful, beautiful, magical day that I will always remember and cherish. It was perfect. I know nothing is perfect but even with it's imperfections our wedding day was perfect. 

I checked a second thing off the list that day. #28, slow dance with Aaron. And that's just what we did. We also decided that we have two songs that are "our song." The first is Marry Me by Train. The other is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. If you haven't seen that music video take a minute to watch it. Aaron and I both love to shuffle. We did it at our wedding. With a whole big group of people. It was pretty much awesome.

On the 13th we boarded a giant cruise ship together for our honeymoon and checked off #71. It was amazing. More about that later though.

On the 16th we spent the day at the beach on a beautiful island off the coast of Honduras. It was so fun & even though I'm as pale as they come I only burned a tiny bit. I was proud of that fact. And we checked off #77.

On the 17th we got caught in a few freak rain storms and checked off #101, kiss in the rain. It was just as fun as it sounds.

And on the 15th we accomplished #100, Do something wild that must be kept a secret. No, I won't share. 
But it was FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!