Thankful for My Life.

Nov 27, 2011

I am thankful for my husband. Aaron is a wonderful man, a caring husband & an all around fun person to be with. He is my favorite.

I am thankful for my parents. They have always been such a great example to me of how to love and be loved.

I am thankful for my brothers and sisters, both by birth and by marriage. I have a wonderful family. They are my best friends and constant support system.

I am thankful for my friends. I have some truly spectacular friends. They are fun, silly, crazy & make me so happy.

I am thankful for Skype. It's the technology that allows me to talk to my husband even when he's 3000 miles away. 

I am thankful for my healthy body and my powerful mind.

I am thankful for my wonderful life. For the good and the bad. The ups and downs. The happy and the sad. Through all the trials of life there is always something to be thankful for. We simply have to remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!