The First of Many.

Nov 25, 2011

The wedding was perfect, the honeymoon was fantastic, we had a wonderful holiday with my family & now Aaron is on a plane back to Japan. It will take me some time to add pictures and write updates but I thought I'd do a mini one with the few wedding pictures I have so far. 

Our wedding day was perfect. Truly it was. It was everything I'd imagined and more. Aaron looked so handsome in his dress blues and every time he looked at me with so much love in his eyes I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. We spent the day surrounded by our closest friends and family. There was so much joy and love from every person there, we felt so blessed. 

So now to share these lovely pictures from the best day of our lives. The last one is my favorite so far. I absolutely love this man.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Congrats again! Are you planning on moving to Japan or will you guys have to do long distance for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving to Japan in the next few weeks but we're not sure yet when it will be. I'm hoping before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and purple is great! I love having the bridesmaids be able to have their own personalities show!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!