Wedding Projects.

Sep 29, 2011

The past few days have been spent on wedding projects. I'm the kind of person that will debate something with myself for hours in my head but once I've made a decision I can hardly wait to get the thing done. Patience is not exactly my virtue! I had an idea for the seating place cards but couldn't muster the enthusiasm to get them done. I took that as a sign that I just didn't like them very much so I set my mind to coming up with something new. A few hours later these little pretties were born. 


I was also debating over how to make our guest book. I wanted something cute & creative. I found an idea for a mad lib & although I didn't like the wording of the one I found I absolutely loved the idea. So again, I set out to make my own. Now I can hardly wait for people to use them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!