Some Happy Things, Plus Cake Pops.

Sep 13, 2011

Lately there has been so much going on in my mind. I feel like I live there some days and not in the outside world. And no, I'm not crazy. There is just a lot to deal with right now. I've been planning a wedding alone, maintaining a happy relationship with my fiancĂ© who is 7,000 miles away & trying very hard to let the peaceful calm dictate my life instead of the crazy insanity. I do my best to see the positive side of things every day. 
This week these things made me smile.

My super sexy Air Force hat from my super sexy fiancĂ©. 


My sweet neighbor Kate
She comes to my room to play dress up.


My princess crown
On a day I had nothing good in my life this crown made me smile.


Nail polish to make my hands pretty. 
I may have a small obsession. 


My favorite treats
I know they are incredibly unhealthy. 
Most days I care. 
Some days I do not.

I successfully crafted delightfully tasty cake pops.
They will be a part of our wedding.


When all else fails, this face ALWAYS makes me happy. 
I love him.

PS I looked up directions from Bountiful, Utah to Misawa, Japan on Google Earth out of random curiosity.  Once my car reaches the Washington coast I'm told to kayak across the Pacific Ocean. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!