So Many Pictures...

Apr 17, 2012

Yesterday I went to the beach. And when I say beach I mean climbed to the top of the big stone barrier protecting us all from the tsunami's that like to visit Japan. It doesn't matter though, it's still beautiful. Also, please ignore my hair. It was cute and wavy before we got there and the ocean air just frizzed it right up.
I had to use the Holga lens- of course!
a Twinker snuggle is always my favorite
Twink got a new friend- he's a Trooppaw and I love him
I now have a little book to keep track of the addresses of all my new pen pals!
to decorate our home: where we met, married, honeymooned, and live (they're not in order)

7 comments:

  1. Would love to be at the beach :) I love the pictures of our significant-event states! What a great idea! Twink is so cute with the Trooppaw. What a great friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, and shush about your hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I have something like that last project tagged for our next house. Except it will just be where we've lived. I can't wait to execute it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your dog's little friend! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be insane living somewhere with such a big threat of natural disaster...makes English weather look lame.

    I nominated you for an award. Here are the details: http://craftbotics.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWINK! (sorry, that's all i'm going to say on your posts from now on ... that's how much i love the little guy).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love the decoration!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!