10 Day You {8} + a Random Story About Japan

Apr 3, 2012

eight fears
(this one was HARD because I don't have fears as much as worries...)
  1. My absolute biggest fear is losing my husband
  2. A very close second is losing any other member of my family
  3. Losing a very close friend (sensing a trend here...?)
  4. Twink will run into the street because he's naughty like that. 
  5. Okay, I have no more fears. Literally my only fears in life are losing the people I love.
Here's a funny thing about living in Japan. We don't have "normal" water heaters. The water is cold all the time. If you want hot water you have to manually turn the water heater on, wait for it to heat up, turn on your shower, and wait for that to heat up. And then you have to remember that you did all of these things because you are constantly busy (like me) and don't just sit there starting at a wall while said water is heating up. So you forget you turned the shower on until 15 minutes later when you're done writing your blog post and realize the water's been running this whole time. It's a good thing I don't have a tight schedule!

Also, I signed up for this class and I am so excited about it.

6 comments:

  1. i know the feeling. i still have 4 grandparents living + everyone else that i love. i am dreading the day. but then i remember that they are here with me now! and that is something to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1.... DIDO! I seriously daydream about how awful it would be if I ever lost Eric. Obviously it's not the good kind of daydreams. Am I the only one who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. It's always been a fear of mine but after I lost my Dad and truly felt that kind of pain, I became even more ridiculously afraid of losing love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exact same fears. I can get over anything else, but losing someone is my worst fear.

    I cannot imagine how much water I would waste if I lived in Japan! Even here, where I don't have to wait for it to heat up I still turn it on and walk away, only to realize minutes later that the water is still running. I'm such a scatterbrain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I know exactly what you mean. Worst fear ever!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good that you don't have more serious fears. I definitely admire that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!