10 Day You {7}

Apr 5, 2012


seven wants

  1. Aaron to get Easter off work (not going to happen...)
  2. Twink to stop struggling when I dress him (crazy dog lady, remember?)
  3. Nail Polish that doesn't chip
  4. Fujifilm Instax Mini to take instant pics
  5. Toms to stop being mean to me and ship to APO's (seriously...)
  6. One Tree Hill to not be over
  7. Cafe Rio salad
I have nothing else to say today. Except now I want a Cafe Rio salad even more because I talked about it. I should learn to let it go... Or maybe open a Cafe Rio in Japan? It would definitely be popular. The ONE mexican restaurant in town is so busy most days that if you don't go right at opening you don't get a seat. Good thing my hubby loves it too and takes me there for dinner anytime I want.

3 comments:

  1. I love this series. How haven't I come across it yet? Thanks for joining in on the Meet & Tweet. I'd have never have 'met' you or found your blog otherwise. I'm a new GFC follower.

    Rosie
    http:craftbotics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!