Confidence & A New Toy

Apr 23, 2012

I'm taking an amazing e-course right now that I want to share all about but I'm forcing myself to wait until it's over so I can do one big post about it. Trust me, you'll want to read about it. It's phenomenal. I've laughed and cried multiple times while going through it and I've created the most beautiful journal that ever existed (not that I'm biased) while participating. However, I will share this with you. One of the assignments was to think of the lies we're told and the truths to combat them and make a list. So this is my list of truths about myself. 
I'm giving myself more confidence just by posting this because I'm sure the way I see myself is not the way everyone else sees me. But what everyone else thinks shouldn't be as important as what I think, right? At least that's what I tell myself and I'm super-smart so it's probably true.
Yes, I just quoted Sheldon Cooper.

Also, my Instax Mini 7s came this weekend and I'm loving it. I've had to stop myself from going crazy taking pictures (the film is expensive!) but I love love love the instant prints. I've started a cork board just for them and I've used a few in my previously mentioned journaling project. Truth be told, the only reason I haven't gone outside and taken pictures of everything within walking distance is it's been raining all weekend and I have a sick husband. So far my insta-photo project is little and slow but when the rain disappears it is on. And yes, so far more than half the pictures have been of Twink. I think he's sick of being photographed and I need to find new subjects. 

12 comments:

  1. What a cool camera! And you'll have to let me know about that class, it sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a cool class. I can't wait to hear more. I never heard of the Instax Mini but it's about time polaroids came back. I liked those sticker pictures they had.

    I put something in the mail for you. I thought the post office people would be of help but of course I get the disgruntled employee who was mad I asked a question. So I hope it gets to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want something like that for all the instagram pics i take!! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That class sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear about it! And I looove your new camera. I bet you can do so much with those instant pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love instant photos! They are so cool! Glad you're having fun with your class- can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That class sounds good, I would love to hear more abaout it!

    Happy Monday,
    Shauna
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw one of those cameras today and thought they were so neat! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower to your fun blog via the blog hop. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos (and Wordle!)! It's like real-life Instagram! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that camera!! I just worry that I'd go through too many packs of film

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!