Weekly Photo Challenge: Faceless Portraits {a link up}

Apr 7, 2012


I know, three posts in one day is a little excessive. I promise it won't become a typical thing! I got a new camera for my birthday and I decided it's the perfect time to join into the weekly photo challenge at Our Reflection (www.our-reflection.blogspot.com). Laura hosts a photo challenge every week and I'm never going to get better at photography if I don't practice. So this is me trying new things. I know my picture is fairly simple but this is the love of my life and I wanted to share him with you. 

6 comments:

  1. ooh, love this. i literally just purchased the T2i a couple of days ago. i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, so it should be interesting. :) oh and i say post 3 posts every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo speaks volumes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo!!! Please tell you husband thank you for serving out country!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through D from Anchors Away!

    Glad to have connected with you and I love your great blog! New Follower Alert :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found your blog through D from Anchors Away! Thanks for posting about the photo challenge it looks like fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!