10 Day You {6} With Pictures

Apr 5, 2012

Are you sick of my 10 Day You Challenge yet? Well if you are I'm halfway through already so it will be over soon. Personally, I'm having fun and I'm pretty sure that's what matters on my blog. This is a fun blog! Okay, I got it out of my system. I'm in a chatty mood and Aaron is passed out like a puppy right now so he's no fun to talk to. I'll just talk to myself instead. Or my blog. Whichever.

six places
{my husband edition}

1. Lake Crescent, Washington {where I met my husband}
2. Eden, Utah {where I married my husband}
3. Caribbean Islands {where I honeymooned with my husband}
4. Northern Japan {where I moved far away from everything I knew for my husband}
5. Shimoda Mall {where I adopted my puppy for lots of money with my husband}
6. Our Little Home {where I get to live happily every day with my husband}

3 comments:

  1. makes me want to go on a vacation so bad! you have been to some beautiful places. i would love to go to Japan (but probably not live there). you are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! This is the most sweet gushy post ever. Great places you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this one! How fun and such great memories :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!