Ode to my BFF

Apr 17, 2012

Today is the birthday of my lovely Jess. She's amazing. Seriously. Best friend a girl could ask for. She has a plane ticket to visit me here in Japan and she'll be here in 123 days! I know that probably seems forever away but she sent me a countdown for my birthday and it's slowly getting smaller! She has something fun for every day until she gets here and every day it makes me happy. I've made sure not to look ahead so it's always a surprise. Last week she told me to try something new with my hair. Ta-da!
I'm not kidding. I wore my hair like that because it said "try something new with your hair."
Today I made cupcakes to celebrate her birthday. Too bad she wasn't hear to eat them with me.
My dear, darling Jess.
I absolutely love you.
You are smart and funny and beautiful.
You are always there for me, even 7,000 miles away.
You are one of my heroes.
You are such a kind and caring person.
You are an inspiration to me, every day!
xo always my love!

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Sue I love and miss you so much! Words cannot express how much your friendship has meant to me! I am counting down the days until I get to Japan and we get to spend 16 amazing days together. Love you tons thanks for making this birthday great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your hair like that.

    Oh and cute idea for the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the countdown idea, although if someone did that for me I would totally open them all as soon as I got it! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a blog award, check it out on my page! http://greenpbjs.blogspot.com/
    -Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!