10 Day You {5} + Random Pics

Apr 8, 2012

Just a few random pictures from our weekend... Aaron was supposed to work and ended up with the weekend off so we celebrated by adventuring out with the puppy.
This is a 2 minute drive from my house. I love Japan.
Twink loved his Easter treat.
I love the look on Twink's face here. He LOVES the dog park.
Twink now wears a tag of himself because he's cool like that. Find yours here.
And now on to my 10 Day You Challenge. 

five foods
  1. Homemade Eggrolls. You cannot know how amazing these are until I've made them for you. The only people who make them better are my parents. But I'm pretty awesome too.
  2. Hamburgers on the grill made by my husband. I am incredibly lucky that I went from having a dad who makes amazing burgers to a husband who makes amazing burgers. I've never had to live without them.
  3. Honey Mustard Chicken. Another of my parents combined specialties. Separately they made good food. Together they make awesome food.
  4. Honey Teriyaki Chicken Wings. These are one of my specialties. I'm pretty much amazing at making wings. There are two secrets. The first is find (or make) a marinade that is delish- and not a sauce, an actual marinade. There's a big difference. The second is to marinade said wings for 4-5 days. The longer the better. 
  5. Avocado on toast. It's as simple as it gets and yet it's so delicious it shouldn't be allowed.
Do you see a trend? I love homemade food. It's so much better than going out to eat. But going out is so much easier. You don't have to do dishes after. That's really the only benefit going out has. Okay, and it's fun. I'm done rambling now. Tomorrow is four books and I'm not sure how I'm going to pick JUST four books. I am a bookaholic and proud of it. Tomorrow's post should be interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, now I'm craving eggrolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me so hungry :(

    Minus the avocado on toast...Can't say that appeals to my tastebuds!

    Love the little'ens collar, where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Twink, you are sooo cute! love the tag. he is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie!
    Please check out my AMAZING GIVEAWAY, you can win a beautiful leather clutch:)

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/2012/04/worldwide-giveaway-win-this-amazing.html

    P.S. I just followed back:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!