Let's Swap Christmas Cards

Nov 26, 2013

I know that I'm not the only one who loves getting mail. When I pull out an actual letter addressed to me I get so excited! So this year I'm making a real effort to send Christmas cards out in the hopes that I'll get a few back. With that in mind, let's swap Christmas cards! If you want to mail out cards this year just send me an email sue.asitseems@gmail.com and let me know your mailing address. I'll send you mine and we'll get excited over the beautiful cards we get. Sounds wonderful, right?


This was last year's card. I miss those sweet puppies but I'm sure glad that baby isn't in there anymore!

PS If you want to swap cards with several bloggers hop over to Amira's blog where she's doing this same thing, except organizing whole groups of bloggers to send each other happy mail. So fun!

xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!