I'm Thankful For

Nov 28, 2013

Since I've been focusing on a Thankful Soul this holiday season I've been sharing the things I'm thankful for each day on twitter. I wanted to list just a few of them here as well.

  • I'm thankful for Aaron and everything he does for me. His strong arms around me at the end of the day are all it takes to feel the stress melt away. He is my true partner in life.
  • I'm thankful for Everly and everything she teaches me. She is an absolute joy in my life. I am truly the luckiest to be her mom.
  • I'm thankful for my parents. They've always loved and supported me no matter what I choose and they've always been an amazing example to me.
  • I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters. They are the best. Just the best.
  • I'm thankful for my niece and nephew. They are both so sweet and Everly just loves them.
  • I'm thankful for my in laws. They're such wonderful people and they raised the greatest man I know. 
  • I'm thankful for my friends, both old and new. I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for.
  • I'm thankful for all our extended family. There's so many of them and they're pretty great.
  • I'm thankful for my blog. It's a wonderful outlet no matter my mood.
  • I'm thankful for my little shop. It's been so much fun to work on my jewelry these past few months. It's a gift to be able to share something I love with people. 
  • I'm thankful for being a doula. I absolutely love my job of helping women give birth. It is empowering to watch these women warriors and support them as they become mothers.
  • I'm thankful for books. I love to escape into them and dream of magical worlds. 
  • I'm thankful for social media. Yes, I said it. I enjoy it. It's so much fun.
  • I'm thankful for a kitchen to cook in. I love to dream up new recipes and tasty dishes for my family to try.
  • I'm thankful for hot chocolate and warm cookies. They need no explanation. 
  • I'm thankful for the new opportunities that have come our way despite the difficulties we've face this past year

Aaron, Everly, and I are truly blessed. We have so many beautiful things in our lives, including each other. I love them with all my heart and soul.

xo Sue

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Happy belated Thanksgiving! You are so blessed. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!