Reese's Peanut Butter Blondies

Nov 12, 2012

I found this recipe on Twitter with a title like- What to do with all that Halloween candy! This yummy treat sure put my leftover Reese's to work!

Reese's Peanut Butter Blondies


Ingredients:

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
8 Reese's peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper- butter paper.

2. In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugars until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt- stir until moistened. Transfer batter to the pan and smooth out. Arrange peanut butter cups on top of the dough.


3. Bake 45-50 minutes until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set pan on a wire rack and let cool completely. Lift out parchment paper and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares.

My family really enjoyed this little treat! It is very rich so you only need one square to be happy. I was very impressed with this recipe. I hope you all enjoy it!
xo Shelly

5 comments:

  1. OMG I want some right now! Def going to use the cold as an excuse to turn the oven on to make these bad boys :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy Shells! I need to make them for Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look DELICIOUS. Just one question though, the directions mention salt, but the ingredient list doesn't. I'M SO CONFUSED. I know nothing about baking, I can't even make easy mac right, but is there salt or no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patricia for catching that, I can be spacey at times. I added it into the recipe up top and will be more careful next time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!