I'm Going to be Mushy For a Minute

Nov 11, 2012


A year has passed and so much has changed. But not how much I love this man. He is the best part of my life. He makes my heart happy. Even when he makes me crazy I can't imagine my life without him. Our family has grown in size from 2 to 5 (Baby Girl counts because she's definitely part of the family already). Twink and Tally have brought joy into our home in the way that only sweet puppies can. Baby Girl has brought us the most unexpected and perfect happiness that we didn't even know existed. When we were married one year ago we weren't planning on growing our family so quickly, but life happens the way it does and we couldn't be happier about it. One beautiful year has gone by and there are many more to come. I love him. 

xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. Ahh so sweet! Our family grew from 1 to 5 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not mushy...your sentimental! You look stunning pregnant btw!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sweater!!! & Congratulations :) :) love the new look. You are an adorable pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!! You look adorable pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!