On Maternity Clothes: Colored Jeans

Nov 18, 2012

I know, colored jeans are so trendy. But they're so fun! And just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't be cute and trendy and have a little fun. I bought both the neon blue and hot pink jeans before I got pregnant (originally seen here). They're a little tight under my belly now but they still fit so I still wear them. I have a belly band I can wear with them to keep them up once they no longer button, but so far I haven't hit that point. The rest of these outfits are pre-maternity too (except my top in the very last picture, which has a big sparkly heart that I love). I didn't get super creative with these outfits, some days I just don't have it in me. But at least I got dressed! On sick days I really count that as a triumph. And yes, I'm wearing the same sparkly black shoes with all three outfits. They were my wedding shoes and I love them! And now my question to you my friends: What are/were your favorite pre-pregnancy clothes that you made work during pregnancy?

lace top: victoria's secret (about 3 years ago) // jeans: japanese boutique (similar) // shoes: rue 21

top: target // jeans: japanese boutique (similar)  // shoes: rue 21

top: japanese boutique // jeans: japanese boutique (similar) // shoes: rue 21 
xo Sue

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I need to buy some colored jeans... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull those off like you! I am just trying to find some maternity skinny jeans that are long enough right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!