Easy Chicken Salad

Dec 3, 2013

One of my favorite things to do is cook. If you come to my house I will feed you. It's a fact. If I don't feed you its because you're only here about five minutes and even then I can probably sneak some food in there. Since I like to feed people I'm also a collector of quick and easy recipes. Recipes I can whip up in 10 minutes or recipes that are made with food I usually have on hand are my favorites. This one falls into the first category and usually the second as well. Recipes that fall into both? They're the best recipes in the world. It also helps that it's delicious.


Easy Chicken Salad

  • 4-5 chicken breasts, cooked
  • 1 package bacon, cooked
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 2-3 handfuls grapes, halved
  • 3/4 cup mayo
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 1 tsp onion salt
  • 5-6 shakes Tabasco buffalo sauce
In a small bowl, combine mayo, sugar, lemon juice, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, and Tabasco. In a large bowl, mix chicken, bacon, celery, and grapes. Pour dressing over it and toss to evenly coat. Serve on croissants. Makes 8-10 sandwiches.

This recipe is one of those that's to your own taste when it comes to the proportions. This is why I've listed 2-3 handfuls of grapes and 4-5 chicken breasts. If you want more or less you should definitely try it that way! This is the best ratio I've found so far. It's the perfect mix of crunchy, sweet, and salty. Enjoy! 

xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!