A Beautiful 2013

Dec 31, 2013

There were a lot of hard things that came out of 2013. Really, a lot. But if you know me at all you know I'd rather focus on the positive. And if that's what we're doing then this, my friends, has been the best year of my life. It's the year Everly joined us and there is nothing that can ever compare to that. She is a gift for my soul. There are some nights I cannot sleep because I lie there looking at her and wondering what I possibly did to deserve her and how I can ever be good enough for her. There are other nights that I fall blissfully into sleep next to her, the sounds of her breathing lulling me to sleep. No matter the stage we're at or the other problems we're going through, Everly has a way of making me see stars. She is my joy, my light, my heart.

xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!