Current

Feb 25, 2014

Thing on my mind: The past year has been such a whirlwind. I wish I could say each year Everly is with me will pass slower than the last but I'm afraid the opposite will be true. At the same time, most people thought she was already one because she's been walking for so long! 

Favorite show: Chicago PD! 

Favorite moment: Everly's cake smash at her birthday party. It was so cute to see her playing in the frosting and once she figured out that the cake tasted good too it was all over.

Books I'm reading: Life After Life and The Whole-Brain Child.

Project: I just finished running my first online course for Sacred Pregnancy and started the second. We've got two more in March! It's so busy but so much fun.

Favorite food: Anything I can cook quickly. Life has been so crazy lately that I haven't had time for anything more than that.

Songs on repeat: Say Something (the original) & I See Fire.

Favorite activity: Playing with my Ever and watching her learn. It's so cool to be a mom.

Daily revelation: I am so lucky.

Favorite photos:

xo Sue

4 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!