Current

Sep 23, 2013

"If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land." -13 Reasons Why

Thing on my mind: Everly is no longer a baby. She's been legitimately crawling for over a week now (no more of the scooting across the room for her). She also pulls herself up on everything and walks around the room as long as she has something to hold on to. She just wants to grow up.

Books I'm reading: Blue Bloods series and The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth

Project: Working on all the requirements for my doula certification. I attended my training conference last weekend and it was amazing.

Songs on repeat: Wrecking Ball (don't judge) and True Love.

Favorite food: Pepper jelly- homemade jars of deliciousness.

Favorite activity: Sharing new foods with Everly. Her favorites are cucumbers and french fries.

Show I can't get enough of: Everything- I'm so excited for all my favorite shows to start their Fall seasons in the next few weeks.

Favorite moment: Watching Everly really crawl for the first time.

Daily revelation: My family is wonderful. They're supportive, they're happy, and they're just fun to be around.

Favorite pictures:


xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. I can't get wrecking ball out of my head.... I wish I could get the music video out but the song is super catchy! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serrrrriously! Where did our babies go?!
    Wait, I need details! Which shows are you loving? I'm in need of something new to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously adorable!!! My baby just started crawling too and it changes everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!