More Pinterest Projects

Aug 8, 2013

Shelly and I have done 5 weeks straight of Pinterest Project Fridays. It's been so much fun! Shelly picked these cake stands and I think they turned out pretty great. They were very easy but since we had to let the caulk and paint dry they took us all day to finish. We contemplated decorating them with details but at the end of the day we were ready to be done. It's okay because I love purple! 


These paintings were also fun to make. We taped stars and other abstract shapes on the canvas with painters tape and ended up with some really cool paintings in the end.


We also made this chinese noodle and veggie dish but I forgot to take pictures of it. It was so tasty that it was gone within minutes. If you're looking for a cheap, easy, tasty meal at home I definitely recommend it.
xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!