Everly & Elizabeth

Aug 29, 2013

If ever you've tried to take photos of a 6 month old and a 14 month old, this would be the result. Shelly and I wanted some pictures of our sweet daughters together. They're both happy, darling girls. They both wanted to smile at their grandma (who was jumping around in the background to get their attention). But somehow the timing was never perfect. Except when you look at these pictures you don't see perfect. You see two little girls who are filled with smiles. Two little girls who are so busy exploring the world around them that they can't possibly sit still for a picture. Two little girls who bring joy to every life they touch. And what a special gift that is. 

Lizzie and Ever adore each other. They get so excited every time we get them together. Lizzie shouts "Hi! Hi! Hi!" and give Ever a kiss on her head. Everly gets this biggest smile and tries to mimic Lizzie, but she doesn't know words yet. Ever wants to be as big as her cousin. She tries to copy the things she sees from Lizzie. One day she'll get there. As for Lizzie, she loves showing Everly new tricks and tries her hardest to be a good example. They are already the best of friends. We are so lucky to watch them grow up together. 

xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE! I must know where you got that romper! I've seen them on etsy, but that one looks just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hmmm...I wrote and published a comment, but I don't know if it went through....it said...) SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE! I also asked where you got the romper. I"ve seen them on Etsy, but that one is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, SO cute! And I love Ev's bows... where did you get them!?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!